Gosnells is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located within the City of Gosnells. Gosnells is 20 kilometres south-east of Perth.
The area where Gosnells is located was used by the Noongar Aboriginal people for thousands of years before European settlement. In 1829, when the European Settlers arrived in Western Australia, farms were established along the Swan and Canning rivers. This significantly changed the landscape and terrain of Gosnells. In 1862, Charles Gosnell of London purchased the surrounding lands of Gosnells from the Davis Family. In 1890, Western Australia experienced an influx of residents from overseas and interstate due to the Gold Rush in Kalgoorlie and Coolgardie. This resulted in an increased demand for land on the outskirts of Perth and subsequently a group of developers bought the land (named "Canning Location 16") from the deceased estate of Gosnell. In 1907, the name "Gosnells" was adopted for the area.
Benefits to you:
- Rest Assured: We're a Fully Licensed & Insured Electrical Contractor.
- Make an Informed Decision: We provide Free Quotes.
- Perfect Results: We guarantee all our work.
- No More Searching: We do any type and size electrical work, including installations, maintenance and repairs.
Contact Us today on 1300 765 090 (local call) or 9455 1047 (mobile).
Need some more information? Here's what you'll find on this page:
We service residential and commercial customers. We do any type of electrical work, including the following:
- All Installations, Repairs and Maintenance
- Fault Finding
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Safety Switches (RCD's) - Installation and Nuisance Tripping
- Smoke Alarms
- Lighting, Dimmers, Motion Sensors and Light Switches
- Socket Outlets
- Ceiling and Exhaust Fans
- Computer Power and Surge Protection
- Switchboard Upgrades
You can get in touch with us, you can call us on the numbers below, or Request a Free Quote online.
|Telephone:||1300 765 090|
|Fax:||1300 765 091|
To request a free quote right now, please fill out and submit the following form: