Bedfordale is a semi-rural suburb in the south east of Perth, Western Australia, located within the City of Armadale. Located approximately 40km from Perth in the Darling Range, some of the local attractions include Churchman Brook Dam, Wungong Dam and the Elizabethan Pub. William Shakespeare's Bed & Breakfast. The area is popular for hiking and cycling. Being close to Armadale train station provides easy access to the city by train.
It was first named as a townsite in 1905.
The area is named after Admiral Sir Frederick Denham Bedford (1838-1913), Governor of Western Australia from 24th March 1903, to the 22nd April 1909. Governor Bedford chose some of the older street names to commemorate several famous Admirals.
Benefits to you:
- Rest Assured: We're a Fully Licensed & Insured Electrical Contractor.
- Make an Informed Decision: We provide Free Quotes.
- Perfect Results: We guarantee all our work.
- No More Searching: We do any type and size electrical work, including installations, maintenance and repairs.
Contact Us today on 1300 765 090 (local call) or 9455 1047 (mobile).
Need some more information? Here's what you'll find on this page:
We service residential and commercial customers. We do any type of electrical work, including the following:
- All Installations, Repairs and Maintenance
- Fault Finding
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Safety Switches (RCD's) - Installation and Nuisance Tripping
- Smoke Alarms
- Lighting, Dimmers, Motion Sensors and Light Switches
- Socket Outlets
- Ceiling and Exhaust Fans
- Computer Power and Surge Protection
- Switchboard Upgrades
You can get in touch with us, you can call us on the numbers below, or Request a Free Quote online.
|Telephone:||1300 765 090|
|Fax:||1300 765 091|
To request a free quote right now, please fill out and submit the following form: