Rossmoyne is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia, within the City of Canning. Rossmoyne is located 14 kilometres (8.7 mi) south of central Perth, and is bounded by Leach Highway to the south, the Bull Creek to the west, the Canning River to the north, and Shelley to the east.
The name Rossmoyne was devised in 1937 after the land developer V W Webb and his family made a trip to Scotland. The name has no connection with the area but was thought to be suitable for marketing a subdivision in 1955. The use of the name as a suburb was approved in February 1960 and gazetted the following month.
Benefits to you:
- Rest Assured: We're a Fully Licensed & Insured Electrical Contractor.
- Make an Informed Decision: We provide Free Quotes.
- Perfect Results: We guarantee all our work.
- No More Searching: We do any type and size electrical work, including installations, maintenance and repairs.
Contact Us today on 1300 765 090 (local call) or 9455 1047 (mobile).
Need some more information? Here's what you'll find on this page:
We service residential and commercial customers. We do any type of electrical work, including the following:
- All Installations, Repairs and Maintenance
- Fault Finding
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Safety Switches (RCD's) - Installation and Nuisance Tripping
- Smoke Alarms
- Lighting, Dimmers, Motion Sensors and Light Switches
- Socket Outlets
- Ceiling and Exhaust Fans
- Computer Power and Surge Protection
- Switchboard Upgrades
You can get in touch with us, you can call us on the numbers below, or Request a Free Quote online.
|Telephone:||1300 765 090|
|Fax:||1300 765 091|
To request a free quote right now, please fill out and submit the following form: