Fremantle is a city in Western Australia, located at the mouth of the Swan River. Fremantle Harbour serves as the port of Perth, the state capital. Fremantle was the first area settled by the Swan River colonists in 1829. It was declared a city in 1929, and has a population of approximately 25,000.
The city is named after Captain Charles Howe Fremantle, the English naval officer who had pronounced possession of Western Australia and who established a camp at the site. The city contains well-preserved 19th-century buildings and other heritage features. The Western Australian vernacular diminutive for Fremantle is Freo.
Benefits to you:
- Rest Assured: We're a Fully Licensed & Insured Electrical Contractor.
- Make an Informed Decision: We provide Free Quotes.
- Perfect Results: We guarantee all our work.
- No More Searching: We do any type and size electrical work, including installations, maintenance and repairs.
Contact Us today on 1300 765 090 (local call) or 0416 500 555 (mobile).
Need some more information? Here's what you'll find on this page:
We service residential and commercial customers. We do any type of electrical work, including the following:
- All Installations, Repairs and Maintenance
- Fault Finding
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Safety Switches (RCD's) - Installation and Nuisance Tripping
- Smoke Alarms
- Lighting, Dimmers, Motion Sensors and Light Switches
- Socket Outlets
- Ceiling and Exhaust Fans
- Computer Power and Surge Protection
- Switchboard Upgrades
You can get in touch with us, you can call us on the numbers below, or Request a Free Quote online.
|Telephone:||1300 765 090|
|Mobile:||0416 500 555|
|Fax:||1300 765 091|
To request a free quote right now, please fill out and submit the following form: