Carlisle is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia. Its Local Government Area is the Town of Victoria Park.
The suburb known as Carlisle today was originally settled as part of a land allocation to early Western Australian settlers after 1829. Swan Location 35 was granted to Henry Camfield and Canning Location 2 was granted to James Macdermott, and these land allocations made up the suburb as well as many of the surrounding suburbs too.
Despite several changes of land ownership in the area little development was made until after the 1890s. The neighbouring suburb of Victoria Park experienced rapid growth around this time that was mostly focused around Albany Road (Later to become Albany Highway). This growth eventually spread East as part of the Bickford development. Bickford was a name chosen by real estate company Peet and Co (now Peet Limited) for the sale of residential land in the area. On 23 May 1919, a meeting of ratepayers in the area elected to change the name of the suburb to Carlisle.
Bickford State School (renamed to Carlisle Primary School in 1922) was opened in 1919, and this was followed by a Methodist church in 1927 and then a Catholic church in 1937. Other infrastructure soon followed.
Benefits to you:
- Rest Assured: We're a Fully Licensed & Insured Electrical Contractor.
- Make an Informed Decision: We provide Free Quotes.
- Perfect Results: We guarantee all our work.
- No More Searching: We do any type and size electrical work, including installations, maintenance and repairs.
Contact Us today on 1300 765 090 (local call) or 9455 1047 (mobile).
Need some more information? Here's what you'll find on this page:
We service residential and commercial customers. We do any type of electrical work, including the following:
- All Installations, Repairs and Maintenance
- Fault Finding
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Safety Switches (RCD's) - Installation and Nuisance Tripping
- Smoke Alarms
- Lighting, Dimmers, Motion Sensors and Light Switches
- Socket Outlets
- Ceiling and Exhaust Fans
- Computer Power and Surge Protection
- Switchboard Upgrades
You can get in touch with us, you can call us on the numbers below, or Request a Free Quote online.
|Telephone:||1300 765 090|
|Fax:||1300 765 091|
To request a free quote right now, please fill out and submit the following form: