Wungong (archaic spelling Wongong, both pronounced Woongong) is a semi-rural south-eastern suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located midway between Armadale and Byford and under the administration of the City of Armadale.
The name derives from that of a government townsite on the Perth-Bunbury [railway] line, proclaimed on 12 March 1909 and named after the nearby Wungong Brook. The course of this brook was first traced by Alfred Hillman in January 1835.
A farm established in the nineteenth-century was named Wongong, as were the brook itself and a church mission, indicating extensive use of the earlier variant spelling.
A wildlife sanctuary named 'The Armadale Reptile Park' was opened in Wungong in 1995 by the Gaikhorst family and has the largest public reptile and amphibian display in Western Australia along with dingoes,flying foxes,farm animals marsupials and birds.
Benefits to you:
- Rest Assured: We're a Fully Licensed & Insured Electrical Contractor.
- Make an Informed Decision: We provide Free Quotes.
- Perfect Results: We guarantee all our work.
- No More Searching: We do any type and size electrical work, including installations, maintenance and repairs.
Contact Us today on 1300 765 090 (local call) or 0416 500 555 (mobile).
Need some more information? Here's what you'll find on this page:
We service residential and commercial customers. We do any type of electrical work, including the following:
- All Installations, Repairs and Maintenance
- Fault Finding
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Safety Switches (RCD's) - Installation and Nuisance Tripping
- Smoke Alarms
- Lighting, Dimmers, Motion Sensors and Light Switches
- Socket Outlets
- Ceiling and Exhaust Fans
- Computer Power and Surge Protection
- Switchboard Upgrades
You can get in touch with us, you can call us on the numbers below, or Request a Free Quote online.
|Telephone:||1300 765 090|
|Mobile:||0416 500 555|
|Fax:||1300 765 091|
To request a free quote right now, please fill out and submit the following form: