Roleystone is an outer southeastern suburb of Perth, Western Australia. Its Local Government Area is the City of Armadale.
Roleystone's name originates from a property purchased by Thomas Buckingham in 1858, upon which he built a sawmill in 1866. The town was also referred to as "The Rolling Stone" and "Rowley Stone" in early police reports. The area was subdivided into farmlets in 1902, and was subsequently developed as orchards and market gardens. In 1905, Roleystone was opened up for closer settlement, with property brochures extolling the virtues of the beautiful scenery and fertile valley soils. It has fruit orchards and native bushland.
Reserves and residential gardens in the relatively large (0.5 acres (0.20 ha) blocks are home to a variety of native wildlife with bandicoots, brushtail possums, shingleback lizards and children's pythons in relative abundance. Large numbers of Western Grey Kangaroos are found in bush surrounding the suburb.
Benefits to you:
- Rest Assured: We're a Fully Licensed & Insured Electrical Contractor.
- Make an Informed Decision: We provide Free Quotes.
- Perfect Results: We guarantee all our work.
- No More Searching: We do any type and size electrical work, including installations, maintenance and repairs.
Contact Us today on 1300 765 090 (local call) or 0416 500 555 (mobile).
Need some more information? Here's what you'll find on this page:
We service residential and commercial customers. We do any type of electrical work, including the following:
- All Installations, Repairs and Maintenance
- Fault Finding
- Scheduled Maintenance
- Safety Switches (RCD's) - Installation and Nuisance Tripping
- Smoke Alarms
- Lighting, Dimmers, Motion Sensors and Light Switches
- Socket Outlets
- Ceiling and Exhaust Fans
- Computer Power and Surge Protection
- Switchboard Upgrades
You can get in touch with us, you can call us on the numbers below, or Request a Free Quote online.
|Telephone:||1300 765 090|
|Mobile:||0416 500 555|
|Fax:||1300 765 091|
To request a free quote right now, please fill out and submit the following form: